The church gathered is a special time as we put on display the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We are currently in Phase 3 of our regathering plan. For our worship services, we will have in-person opportunities with limited seating capacity, live online streaming and are encouraging at home watch gatherings.
For our small groups, we are encouraging home or outdoor gatherings with appropriate masking and social distancing guidelines. This gives us the opportunity to reconnect face-to-face and to study God’s word together. There will continue to be virtual options for some groups.
We are committed to the safety of our church and our community. Please continue to pray for wisdom as we navigate the ever-changing situation.
To allow for proper social distancing, we are offering limited seating capacities at our campuses. At our Peace Haven and West campuses, we have lifted the attendance limitations. You are now able to attend as many Sundays as you would like. Space is still limited and reservations are necessary. For our Hispanic congregations, we are still asking that attendance be limited to once per month.
LOCATIONS & SERVICE TIMES
Peace Haven Campus
Service times: 8:30a & 10:30a (identical services)
Live stream: 10:30a only
Service time: 10:30a
Live stream: 10:30a
Service time: 10:00a
Live stream (via Facebook): 10:00a
Service time: 2:00p
Reservations will be necessary to attend. Here is how to make your reservations
- Choose the service you would like to attend by clicking the Select button next to the service desired. You will notice that the listing of services shows how many seats are available in each service.
- After clicking SELECT, enter your contact information into the appropriate fields on the next page.
Note: please only put one name in the First Name and Last Name fields. (i.e. John Doe not John and Jane Doe.) All of your seats will be reserved in that person’s name.
- Enter the number of seats you would like to reserve (maximum of 10).
- Click the Reserve button.
- You will receive a confirmation email containing your QR code. You are welcome to print out this email to use for check in or show it on your mobile device.
MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS
We are limiting our gathering numbers to provide safe social distancing.
Loading Peace Haven events…
Loading West events…
Plan to arrive 30 minutes before the service begins. This will allow you time to pass through all of the stations and find your seat.
When you arrive on campus you will notice that some things are a little different. You will see signage directing you to the main entrance. This will be the only entrance available.
Due to the rise of COVID-19 cases and our commitment to our reGathering guiding principles (commitment to safety and consistency with legal authorities/local health experts), we are modifying our face covering guidelines.
We are asking all those attending our services (ages 5 and above) to wear a face covering at all times while in the facility. Please bring your own face covering. We have a limited supply on hand if you do not have your own.
Each member of your party will receive a temperature check via a forehead scanner. Per CDC guidelines we will unfortunately not allow anyone to enter the building if they have a temperature over 100 degrees.
A volunteer will scan your QR code or can look up your registration by last name.
Our ushers will help you find a seat following our social distancing guidelines. If you have special needs in this area, please let an usher know.
After the service, an usher will dismiss rows to avoid crowding at the exits. Once you enter the lobby we ask that you continue outside the facility. Please do not congregate in the lobby.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- Motivated by love of God and love for neighbor
- Consistent with legal authorities and local health experts
- Committed to safety for church and community
- Engaging our neighbors and equipping the church with practical help and spiritual hope